Tattoo Studio was first called "Tahiti
Felix's" , but later renamed in October of
1949 to it's present title. Here he is
pictured above with an Old Salt of the
period "Sailor Cox" back in 1954.
Tahiti Felix learned to tattoo from
another artist named Mac McKeaver, at the
famous Pike in Long Beach California.
Learning the trade from 1938 until early
1949, at which time, opening his own
studio in his new home, San Diego,
it's inception, Master Tattoo Studio has
changed its location 5 times.